The Orangery is serving a slightly reduced menu including a range of sandwiches & paninis, cakes and snacks, hot and cold drinks. It is counter service with items served in disposable packaging and outdoor seating is available.
- There will normally be a host at the door to greet you and control numbers in the tearoom
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter and wear a mask in the tea room when you order
- We prefer card payments at the moment
- We need to take your details or you can scan the track and trace QR code
- Currently, we are not taking bookings, it is a first-come, first-serve service
- The toilet at the side of the Orangery is open for customers use
- You are welcome to walk around Broadwater lake whilst you are here.
- We only allow guide dogs/assistance dogs onsite due to our grounds being designated as a site of special scientific interest (SSSI).