Summary of Safety Measures Taken at Ashburnham Place
Pre Arrival Check
Prior to arrival, we ask guests only to travel to Ashburnham Place if they are healthy and have not experienced any of the symptoms related to Covid-19.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Cleaning using antiviral disinfectant certified to European standards EN1276 & EN14476
- Increased cleaning frequency of high touch points in public areas and bedrooms
- All linen and towels thermally disinfected
- Guest hand sanitiser stations (in key locations)
- Training of all team members on cleaning, hygiene and social distancing
- Anti-bacterial touch plates on doors with high-frequency use
- Social distancing measures within the Main Building
- Reception distancing floor signage and protective screens at check-in
- More space to meet & dine – we are reducing our meeting room and dining room capacities to allow sufficient space to allow distancing measures
- PPE provided to all team members. Whilst there is no Government guidance on the need to wear face masks in hotels, these are available should team members choose to wear them.
- To minimise contact, housekeeping teams will not enter bedrooms during your stay
- Contactless payment available
- Contact-free check-out
- There will be changes to our service of food at mealtimes for residential guests and for Orangery customers in order to minimise shared contact of equipment.
Please note the above precautions and measures are a summary and indicative guidance only. Measures are likely to be altered as the advice and perceived best practices are changed. It is a developing situation.
Updated 1st September 2020